Monday, September 13, 2010

*le sigh*

I don't know why I keep forgetting to update this blog. :( It's been almost a year!


Sad news for American Girl fans- Felicity and Elizabeth are being retired. :( Samantha, Nellie, and Kirsten are long gone. Who's next, and what era will replace Felicity? If I had the money, I would buy everything in the collection I don't already have. I at least want to get Felicity's tea set and Elizabeth's tea gown.


I love the newest doll from last year, Rebecca, though her clothes really aren't much different than Samantha's. Her stories are set in 1914, and she's the first historical Jewish American Girl.

I have the mini Rebecca and the mini Julie. I bought them at the AG Place in New York, here they are surrounded by my other souvenirs from my trip last fall:



The AG minis have changed a bit since they first appeared- they're much more like the big dolls.

No comments: